The Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care provides preoperative care, pain management including epidural analgesia, nerve blocks and offers consultation in all areas of anaesthesia and critical care. Our dedicated staff in the department is highly skilled in managing critically ill patients. Most modern ventilator support facilities at the department ensures safety of you and your loved one's .
1. Dr. LIYA ABRAHAM, M.D., PGDCC
2. Dr. MILI RAJAPPAN, DA, DNB
3. Dr. PRIYAMANI DNB
4. Dr. RANJAN JOHN, M.D.
5. Dr. YESUDASAN V S, M.D.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 7 State of the art Operation Theatres with pressurised, humidified air conditioning with laminar flow, Antistatic flooring and walls with Hermetic doors, LED lighting etc.
- Operation rooms are provided with facilities for minimally invasive surgeries and equipment’s for advanced life support and anaesthesia managed by a team of highly trained Anaesthesiologists.
- State of the art anaesthesia work stations with passive scavenging, Anaesthesia and ICU ventilators, multi-channel patient monitors.
- Theater facilities also include laparoscopes for all types of keyhole surgeries.
- Laser machines
- 4 operating microscopes for fine surgeries
- 2 C-arm image intensifier
- Extra corporeal shock wave lithotrite for removing kidney stones without surgery.
- Facilities for conducting all specialty and super specialty surgeries including renal transplant and total knee and hip replacement.
- Most modern Post-Operative Care Unit
- DNB Training Program since 2017