Both Interventional and Non-Interventional Cardiology is well facilitated to provide Heart Care and Heart Cure by a team of five well-qualified and experienced Cardiologists. Full Fledged Cath Lab with 24 hours Angiogram and Angioplasty. The department is equipped with the latest 3D Echo Machine with colour Doppler, Trans-esophageal and Pediatric probes catering to Echo-cardiograms of Outpatients, In-patients and Intensive care patients. Contrast Echo studies are also carried out as and when required.
The department is well coordinated with the Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Pulmonary Medicine departments to manage Lung and Congenital Heart diseases.SENIOR FACULTY
1. Dr. AJAYKUMAR.R, MD,DM (Cardiology)
2. Dr. BIJU R, MD,DM (Cardiology)
3. Dr. MANGALANANDAN .P, MD,DM (Cardiology)
4. Dr. PRADEEP. P, MD,DM (Cardiology), FESC
5. Dr. SUNIL B , MBBS,MD(Medicine) ,DNB (Cardiology
6. Dr. TENNYSON. S, MD,DM (Cardiology), FESC
7. Dr. THOMAS TITUS , MD , MNAMS , DM(CARDIOLGY) , ERCP (LON), ERCP (EDIN),ERCP (GLAS), FACCU (USA)
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Full Fledged Cath Lab with 24 hours Angiogram and Angioplasty
- We have a modern Treadmill Machine for stress tests to diagnose coronary artery disease in patients with chest pain or shortness of breath on exertion. It guides us regarding the stage of exercise including ischemia and degree of coronary artery disease based on ECG changes and patient’s symptoms.
- The department also facilitates 24-48 hrs Holter Monitoring, and Holter analysis. Heart blocks, pausee and anlythmias are proved and treated appropriately.
- The Cardiac ICCU is well equipped with defibrillators, ECG monitors, infusion pump sets, ABG analyzer, transvenous temporary pacing facility and transthoracic external pacing facility.