The department of Neurology is staffed by three Senior Neuro-physicians, one Resident Physician, Physiotherapists and Speech therapist. Comprehensive care for Acute Stroke, Epilepsy and various Neuromuscular disorders are treated with dedicated Stroke ICU and experienced support staff. The department has also a close liaison with Neurosugery department for Critical and Post-operative care.SENIOR FACULTY
1. Dr. MALINI GOPINATH, MD (Gen: Medicine), DM (Neuro)
2. Dr. RAJASEKHARAN NAIR, MD, FRCP , DM (Neuro) ,FIAN ,FICP
3. Dr. SHAFEEQUE, MD (Gen: Medicine), DM (Neuro)
4. Dr. SHAJI PRABHAKARAN MD(Gen: Medicine), DM(Neuro),DPM, FRCP (London),Phd (Neuro)
- Stroke Clinic
- Epilepsy Clinic
- Movement Disorder Clinic
- Cognitive & Neuro-behavioural Problems Patients with memory problems
- Neuromuscular Section This section deals with acquired & inherited childhood& adult neuromuscular illnesses
- Central Nervous Infection Section Patients with meningitis, encephalitis and their complication are diagnosed and treated.
- Headache / Vertigo Clinics Patients, both adult and children, with acute and chronic head aches are diagnosed and treated.