Department of Paediatrics has five senior consultants with well trained nursing and paramedical staff . This department focus is on facilitating comprehensive care to Infants and children . The department has within its ambit a well equipped Paediatric lntensive care unit (PICU) and a Child development clinic to assess and facilitate effective child growth and development .The services of a specialist Paediatric surgeon is also available.
*DNB course is being conducted since 4 years. At present there are 5 PG students.SENIOR FACULTY
1. Dr. MAYA M.K, MBBS , DCH
2. Dr. RACHEL JACOB, MD , DCH
3. Dr. RAJASEKHARAN, MBBS , MD
4. Dr. RENJU THOMAS, MD, DCH
5. Dr. TERESA THAMPY, MD, DCH
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Paediatrics services conduct OP, Casualty and In-patient care
- Paediatrics services cover 24 hours routine, OP, casualty and in-patient care
- The paediatrics and neonatology dept. caters to 24 hours emergency and routine services.
- Immunisation given on all days
- Emergency cover - A Consultant Paediatric Surgeon available on call, 24 HRS
- Paediatric I.C.U with 6 beds.